Tips for make a Mobile App for your Business
Creating a mobile app can be a very exciting and successful idea, or on the contrary the most complicated and tedious task, the objective can be to attract more customers, automate repetitive tasks or position yourself as an innovative company.
Whatever the case may be, creating a mobile application for your business consists of several phases to achieve a successful project.
In a very simple way, we can say that these phases are defining the idea or objective, design, development, testing, marketing strategy, and launch.
Mobile apps have the main objective and different advantages because whatever your company does or whatever sector it is in today you can do different tasks from the smartphone, this provides benefits such as 24/7 availability, user notifications, portability, save time among others.
How does a mobile application help my company? Offer a unique experience to the end customer, streamline tasks between your suppliers or other companies, sell your products, and offer easy solutions to all users.
Developing a mobile application is a simple process if you find the perfect partner, experts in mobile apps development companies are the ideal choice, you can even get your app started at $3000 dollars.
These are some basic tips to create an App for your business.
- Define your objective: Think and establish what you want the App for or what problems you are going to solve. You have to focus on the key aspects to give life to that new idea or take your business to the next level.
- Define if it is the right time: You probably got the brilliant idea of wanting to have an App, often companies or owners make this mistake of doing the project without taking the time to analyze the idea and define if it is just the right time for the company to have an App.
Do you already have a website and want to take it to an App, do you have a multilevel business and want to sell your products on the App? Do you offer services or need to streamline tasks?
Whatever the need to cover, take the time and seek advice to know if it is the best time and the investment is worth it.
39% of smartphone users indicate that they are more likely to browse or shop on a company or brand's mobile app because the process is easier or faster. (Think with Google, 2019) (Source: https://www.hubspot.es/marketing-statistics)
- A specific target: Once the idea has been validated and if you think it is viable, it is time to focus on who the App is aimed at, whether it is the end customer or if it is for suppliers or other companies.
Having this information will be a great indicator to develop the final product (App) to meet those needs.
- Offer an experience: Explore and discover all the options that exist in the market, it is not about imitating or copying what is already in the market but this exercise serves to understand the operation that you would like to have in the application, and once you have these ideas and concepts clear it will be easier to determine the operation and so you can offer a great user experience (UX).
- Look for options and advice: Before making a decision look for the best options, companies that have experience in various sectors, that understand what you need, but above all that offer you a solution from start to finish in the whole process of the project.
The last thing you want is to have a mobile application without results and that does not meet the objectives or even worse leave the project halfway because you do not like how it is progressing.
As we mentioned in the beginning, creating a mobile application can be very exciting or it can be a very difficult process. Making the decision depends a lot on analyzing the moment your company is going through.
However, another very important decision is to know with whom you are going to create your application, as this can make a big difference in the final result.
We hope these basic tips will serve as a basis for creating your mobile application and help you decide if you really need an app in your business.
At Strappberry we are experts in mobile application development and we can help you in this process so that your business idea is successful and meets your needs. We have extensive experience building apps from scratch with the necessary requirements and in the versions you need.