The rise of digital mobility has had great growth in the last year in different sectors of the population. Well, mobile apps as a sales or communication channel for a company can become a winning strategy and a very useful tool to offer users.
In 2022, the number of smartphone users in the world today is 6.648 Billion, which translates to 83.96% of the world’s population owning a smartphone. In total, the number of people that own a smart and feature phone is 7.26 Billion, making up 91.69% of the world’s population.
Thousands of people can carry out operations from their smartphones, such as delivering food, reserving a trip, managing purchase orders, or even paying for services without the need to leave home or help from someone.
In this digital age, mobility, and the Iot open up unlimited possibilities to connect people with businesses or other companies within the environment of mobile apps, websites for e-commerce.
But… How can mobile apps help companies grow?
Now we are going to discover how you can achieve that growth by developing your own mobile app, regardless of whether it is for Android or iOS.
- Be Different and Unique: Having a mobile app today is not a trend, but has become a necessity for companies that want to be unique themselves from their competition because as consumers we use mobile apps every day to communicate, to get information, to work and even as a distraction.
- Increase sales: One of the main reasons and objectives of companies is to increase revenue. You can create a business model in it, in which you can offer products and services, or even grow a community, your app could be premium or free. At this point, you must integrate mobile payment methods with platforms such as Stripe, Apple pay, Google play, or Mercadopago.
- Exclusive Content: Generate interaction through exclusive content that is of great interest to the target market, it can be unique offers, product info, videos and offer what your competition does not do, can take your company to another level.
- Brand expansion and optimize resources: How entrepreneurs can optimize the processes of our organization, amplify our brand presence and improve the experience of our consumers or have a presence in more than one country among many other benefits.
- Winning Strategy: An opportunity to be available at all times, knowing that the customer or user can open the app whenever they need it. In addition, this strategy could help reduce operating costs by automating tasks.
- A direct channel: Imagine that your customers already follow your social networks, they also visit your website and now they are in your App, all that experience and communication channels at all times that will help them to solve doubts or discover new things through push notifications.
A mobile app can meet several objectives and become as successful as some other well-known applications. Companies are always looking for better ways to create added value and differentiators.
If you are looking to be one of those companies, having a mobile app customized to your brand and look and feel, this strategy can be the investment that will take your organization to make that leap before your competitors do!
Having your own app according to the needs of your company is possible by consulting software development companies and seeing the best process to start developing it.
If you are interested in having a mobile app do not hesitate to contact us to see if we can help you with the development.
At Strappberry we are experts and capable of developing any type of mobile application, either in iOS or Android, with multiple functionalities and with the best trends.